Friday, August 24, 2007

First post!

Yay! Finally, a blog!


How exciting is this? Okay, not really, but we can pretend at least. :)


Anyway, I just wanted to make a little disclaimer that this blog is for Sh*t Happens updates, and personal finds I want to share with you all. No drama or anything like that. But if you wish for me to check something out, just hit me up in world with an LM and stuff, and if I like it, i'll post it!


Now I was never one for long blog posts, so I hope you all don't mind.


But here's my buisness info:
Yes, I do customs. Just ask, and i'll give you reasonable pricing. (I never charge too much because i'm not in it for the money, I just love creating.)
I will do gifts, just IM me or buy one of my giftcards.
TO REDEEM GIFTCARDS (How do they work?):
Simply IM me, give me the giftcard, and I will either refund the money (if you already bought it), or give you the item of your choosing.
Refunds: I don't do refunds on items because most of my items are NO TRANSFER.
I do take suggestions as well. If you suggest it, and I make it, i'll give you a free copy of the outfit.


Any and all questions, just direct them to me. I am the only owner of Sh*t Happens, anyone who says they are an owner, are lying.


Update group!
Join the Sh*t Happens update group for free! You get updates every sunday, sales exclusive to group members only every week, and group exclusive freebies and contests! It's worth the group slot, I swear!


That's it from me for now!
XoXoXoX (So cheesey.)
..Ana Boogiewoogie..

3 comments:

Whatsername again....? said...

Woot!

<3 Weds

Licentious Maladay said...

Congratulations, Ana!

Your designs are SOOOO much fun. Just as any of the MODA models who showed them last night!

Licentious Maladay
co-CEO
MODA Modeling School
http://MODAFashionSL.blogspot.com

Eyva Matova said...

Linked! Love your header!