Thursday, September 13, 2007

You are invited..

To Sh*t Happens release party!

Out with the old, in with the new! Alot of my old releases were put on sale about a week ago, and may be taken off the shelves forever. But in their place, a brand new mix and match section with 100+ pieces total!

Unisex hoodies, polos, tees, jeans, and tanks. Girl skirts, capris, shorts. Socks, leggings, tights. All in the same colors to mix and match easier!!

Now, if all this doesn't tickle your fancy, don't fret! Over the next few weeks, I will be adding to the mix and match section with suit seperates, undies, jackets, hats, scarves and other fall accessories!

So on Sunday, the 16th, NOON SLT, Sh*t Happens and Darkstar will reopen with brand spankin' new releases.

Throughout the day, I will be having mini sales announced through my update group.

So I hope to see you there!!!

<33 Ana Boogiewoogie!

No comments: