Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sale still going on...

Sale is still going on, and I finished my cardigans. YAY.

I'm working on new tanks, and FIXING my jeans! They def. needed more detail. So keep an eye out for those, i'm not sure i'll have the jeans done for sunday.

After my jeans, cardigans, and tanks are finished, i'll be working on a sweater collection (not just sweater tops, and that's all I will tell you.) After that, i'm not sure! Whatever comes first to my list.

Also I wanna point out a group exclusive thing. Not really a contest, but just a chance for group members to get a say in what is made.

"Okay, so I decided, to show how much I love each and every one of you, i'll name any outfit YOU want after you! It's really simple!

What you have to do:

If you would like to participate, all you have to do is put your full name (Nicknames, too!) on a notecard with A, the style of your favorite clothing. B, Pictures of an outfit you want made. C, Color ideas, schemes. Anything to let me know what YOU like!

What do you get?

Oh well, since you asked. You recieve the outfit in your name, of course! (this is probably why it should be something you like!) Not only that, you get to star in your own ad in YOUR style!


ANYTHING goes!


<3 Ana.

Any questions, IM me!" *Yes. I copied and pasted. WHOO LAZINESS*


AND THAT'S IT!

<3 Ana.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where is my puma jie outfit?!

Ana Boogiewoogie said...

Is your puma jie outfit a big titty.. dressed up in pasties? I can make it happen. <3